29.11.11

200 Comment Mystery Contest WINNER!

Wow! I'm amazed at the turnout for this contest! I never imagined It would go by this quickly! Maybe next time I'll have to start this farther away from the goal! :) You're probably wondering if it was you who won! Well.... Drumroll Please!

And the winner is.......

Rose

Congrats Rose! You are my 200th commenter!
I will e-mail you using the address on your blog to find out what item you would like and where to send it.

I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who commented! If I could, I would give a prize to each and everyone of you!!
Grace Ann

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Rose. What are u going to pick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace Ann - can you email me your mailing address for my granny swap? My email is dlyrs@juno.com - thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! You know what to do!