6.6.11

A dishcloth and a Lipgloss holder!

Wow, it's been forever! I'm sorry for my extreme lack of posting!

Well, in my last post I had a picture of a pool of color, and it was pretty obvious that it was yarn. Too obvious. I really should work on my photography skills....
Anyway, What did I turn that yarn into? Three lipgloss holders. Made from this pattern. They are litterally too cute.
It's been a while since I've featured anything. So today I'm going to share with you my absolute favorite dishcloth pattern of all time. Voila!
This dishcloth litterally takes 15-20 minutes to make and it is too cute! Find this awesome pattern here. Now you've got two new patterns to try out today. I know you'll love them just as much as I do.
Thanks for stopping in!

By the Way--Is anyone else having trouble commenting?

3 comments:

  1. I am not! Thanks for the linkage! lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dish clothes , I love the fact of doing a chore with something I created makes the job better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! You know what to do!